General Public Sector
- We purchase Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metal from 1kg upwards and offer a fast, efficient and friendly ‘WEIGH AND PAY’ service.
- If you have completed a DIY project, finished a gas/electrical refit or have scrap metal left over from plumbing work or simply had a ‘clear out’ of the garden shed then bring your metal to us.
- Amongst other metals we also purchase aluminium window frames (without glass), household electrical cable (except low grade telephone cable) and various other metal products.
- All material is weighed, either on our public weighbridge or digital scales (for smaller quantities).
- If you have any queries about the metals we buy and prices paid please go to our Contacts page.
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT RECYCLE VEHICLES.
Please note that in line with current legislation all new customers must provide a Photo ID (ideally a Photo-card Driving License or a valid Passport supported by a utilitybill not more than 3 months old).
Currently we offer a same day payment and can pay money direct into your bank account via a BACS system.
Alternatively we can pay using the following methods:
- Cheque payment
- Cheque Exchange Limited
- Prepaid Master Cards